Lamb of the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site for roleplay, discussion, gaming and rites. It is a community composed in hopes to motivate the imagination, inspire the mind and for friendly fun, together~*

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
*~Welcome to Lamb of the Moon, A site for roleplay, discussion, gaming and rites. It is a community composed in hopes to motivate the imagination, inspire the mind and for friendly fun, together~*<
DiligenceWhat Kind Of Novel Are You? Candle-2-1-1-1,SafetyWhat Kind Of Novel Are You? Candle-2-1-1-2, LoyaltyWhat Kind Of Novel Are You? Candle-2-1-1-3, & SelflessWhat Kind Of Novel Are You? Candle-2-1-1-4*~The Wards are held, with heart and power. Together is protection of sancuatry. Amen and Defend~*
Visit lotm's alluring sister site dedicated to roleplaying:The Opposite Reflection
Similar topics
    ~*Moon Phase~*
    CURRENT MOON
    Top posters
    Emmii~~
    What Kind Of Novel Are You? Vote_lcapWhat Kind Of Novel Are You? Voting_barWhat Kind Of Novel Are You? Vote_rcap 
    RavRav
    What Kind Of Novel Are You? Vote_lcapWhat Kind Of Novel Are You? Voting_barWhat Kind Of Novel Are You? Vote_rcap 
    Pixié
    Artemis Thorne
    Lunatone
    Punk Princess
    ~*Álεxstrásza*~
    Karena Drako
    Rose
    Winter
    The Opposite Reflection
    Visit our Sister Site
    The Opposite Relfection
    What Kind Of Novel Are You? Opp

What Kind Of Novel Are You?

Go down 
    +3
    ~*Álεxstrásza*~
    Artemis Thorne
    Pixié
    7 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Pixié
    Ward
    Ward
    Pixié

Female
    Scorpio Dog

What Kind Of Novel Are You? Empty
    PostSubject: What Kind Of Novel Are You?   What Kind Of Novel Are You? EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:37 pm

What kind of novel are you?

I got:

Science Fiction & Fantasy
    You live in a continuous dream. I don't know if your suspicions justified or not, but if you have evidence, please warn me.
    Back to top Go down
    http://sephilialune.deviantart.com/
    Artemis Thorne
    Questioning the Power of Good
    Artemis Thorne

Female
    Libra Pig

PostSubject: Re: What Kind Of Novel Are You?   What Kind Of Novel Are You? EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 5:33 am

Same here..

Science Fiction & Fantasy
    You live in a continuous dream. I don't know if your suspicions justified or not, but if you have evidence, please warn me.

I don't understand the description save the first sentence....
    Back to top Go down
    Pixié
    Ward
    Ward
    Pixié

Female
    Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: What Kind Of Novel Are You?   What Kind Of Novel Are You? EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 3:42 pm

Yeah me either, but I guess the genre kind of speaks for itself
    Back to top Go down
    http://sephilialune.deviantart.com/
    ~*Álεxstrásza*~
    Getting back to normal
    Getting back to normal
    ~*Álεxstrásza*~

Female
    Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: What Kind Of Novel Are You?   What Kind Of Novel Are You? EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 8:56 pm

Suspense and action
    You live in a big thriller. You are fighting against the other in almost everything, even if you don't know who the other party.

loool...
    Back to top Go down
    Artemis Thorne
    Artemis Thorne

Female
    Libra Pig

PostSubject: Re: What Kind Of Novel Are You?   What Kind Of Novel Are You? EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:11 pm

Pixie: True.
    Vivien: Wowz.....But I think it suits you
    Back to top Go down
    Emmii~~
    Admin/Site Owner
    Admin/Site Owner
    Emmii~~

Female
    Cancer Monkey

Other Characters
    Names:
    Races:
    Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: What Kind Of Novel Are You?   What Kind Of Novel Are You? EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 4:21 pm

I got:
    Romance novel
    Even if you have no experience in romance, no doubt you live in this novel. That's the kind of novels don't lose their charm over time. That they will always be more modern versions.

lol!
    Back to top Go down
    http://lambofthemoon.niceboard.net
    RavRav
    Ward
    Ward
    RavRav

Female
    Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: What Kind Of Novel Are You?   What Kind Of Novel Are You? EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 10:19 pm

Romance novel
    Even if you have no experience in romance, no doubt you live in this novel. That's the kind of novels don't lose their charm over time. That they will always be more modern versions.
    Back to top Go down
    http://sangokeesora.proboards40.com
    Emmii~~
    Admin/Site Owner
    Admin/Site Owner
    Emmii~~

Female
    Cancer Monkey

Other Characters
    Names:
    Races:
    Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: What Kind Of Novel Are You?   What Kind Of Novel Are You? EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 11:39 pm

odddd.
    Back to top Go down
    RavRav
    Ward
    Ward
    RavRav

Female
    Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: What Kind Of Novel Are You?   What Kind Of Novel Are You? EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 12:10 am

Really? How come?
    Back to top Go down
    http://sangokeesora.proboards40.com
    Emmii~~
    Admin/Site Owner
    Admin/Site Owner
    Emmii~~

Female
    Cancer Monkey

Other Characters
    Names:
    Races:
    Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: What Kind Of Novel Are You?   What Kind Of Novel Are You? EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 12:15 am

I dunno haha.
    Back to top Go down
    Punk Princess
    Noticing Something Off...
    Noticing Something Off...
    Punk Princess

Female
    Taurus Buffalo
    Location : With an angel and a devil, fighting over which side I should be on

PostSubject: Re: What Kind Of Novel Are You?   What Kind Of Novel Are You? EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 10:49 pm

Classic English Novel
    You live your classic English novel. Your rules are simple, and if ignored the result is complicated.

I can't see myself in that kind of book.
    Back to top Go down
    Karena Drako
    Dancing with the Temptress
    Dancing with the Temptress
    Karena Drako

Female
    Libra Horse

Other Characters
    Names: Glenna Ward
    Races: Witch
    Abilities: Can use all sorts of Magick.

PostSubject: Re: What Kind Of Novel Are You?   What Kind Of Novel Are You? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 12:11 pm

Children story

You're living in the children's Kingdom (call it Disney?). In any case - the adult world is relatively far away from you, and as long as you're okay with yourself - a story before bed never hurt.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Kind Of Novel Are You?   What Kind Of Novel Are You? Empty

Back to top Go down

What Kind Of Novel Are You?
    Page 1 of 1