Lamb of the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site for roleplay, discussion, gaming and rites. It is a community composed in hopes to motivate the imagination, inspire the mind and for friendly fun, together~*

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
*~Welcome to Lamb of the Moon, A site for roleplay, discussion, gaming and rites. It is a community composed in hopes to motivate the imagination, inspire the mind and for friendly fun, together~*<
DiligenceWhat does your Aura look like Quiz Candle-2-1-1-1,SafetyWhat does your Aura look like Quiz Candle-2-1-1-2, LoyaltyWhat does your Aura look like Quiz Candle-2-1-1-3, & SelflessWhat does your Aura look like Quiz Candle-2-1-1-4*~The Wards are held, with heart and power. Together is protection of sancuatry. Amen and Defend~*
Visit lotm's alluring sister site dedicated to roleplaying:The Opposite Reflection
Similar topics
~*Moon Phase~*
CURRENT MOON
Top posters
Emmii~~
What does your Aura look like Quiz Vote_lcapWhat does your Aura look like Quiz Voting_barWhat does your Aura look like Quiz Vote_rcap 
RavRav
What does your Aura look like Quiz Vote_lcapWhat does your Aura look like Quiz Voting_barWhat does your Aura look like Quiz Vote_rcap 
Pixié
Artemis Thorne
Lunatone
Punk Princess
~*Álεxstrásza*~
Karena Drako
Rose
Winter
The Opposite Reflection
Visit our Sister Site
The Opposite Relfection
What does your Aura look like Quiz Opp

What does your Aura look like Quiz

Go down 
+3
Artemis Thorne
~*Álεxstrásza*~
Emmii~~
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Emmii~~
Admin/Site Owner
Admin/Site Owner
Emmii~~

Female
Cancer Monkey

Other Characters
Names:
Races:
Abilities:

What does your Aura look like Quiz Empty
PostSubject: What does your Aura look like Quiz   What does your Aura look like Quiz EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 12:10 am

I got:
Troubled Sky
You are the sky before a storm, or a clear blue sky surrounded by dark clouds all around. Your life seems perfect on the outside, but closing in is a fate you're unsure of. You're most likely troubled and though you think you are over something, there might be darkness just on the horizon. Personality-wise, you're probably a generous and fun person with a dark secret that keeps you awake at night.

definatly agree with that one
Back to top Go down
http://lambofthemoon.niceboard.net
~*Álεxstrásza*~
Getting back to normal
Getting back to normal
~*Álεxstrásza*~

Female
Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: What does your Aura look like Quiz   What does your Aura look like Quiz EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 9:19 am

Breezy Meadow
A quiet, cheerful soul who enjoys warm afternoons and the company of friends. You most likely love animals and want nothing more than peace between everyone. To you, life is overrated and people need to relax more. People take themselves too seriously.

haha
Back to top Go down
Artemis Thorne
Questioning the Power of Good
Questioning the Power of Good
Artemis Thorne

Female
Libra Pig

PostSubject: Re: What does your Aura look like Quiz   What does your Aura look like Quiz EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 9:18 pm

Indigo Abyss
Your aura is like an indigo or a violet abyss. Like the poem I wrote. I wrote it because I fell in love with someone with the same aura. An indigo abyss can be described as an ocean, indescribably deep and captivating. If I read your aura right now I'd probably drown in it. It means that your personality has different sides, and it's hard to keep up with it. You likely have good taste in music and are an original and unique soul.

I verily agree with that...
Back to top Go down
Lunatone
Ward
Ward
Lunatone

Female
Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: What does your Aura look like Quiz   What does your Aura look like Quiz EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 3:50 am

Indigo Abyss
Your aura is like an indigo or a violet abyss. Like the poem I wrote. I wrote it because I fell in love with someone with the same aura. An indigo abyss can be described as an ocean, indescribably deep and captivating. If I read your aura right now I'd probably drown in it. It means that your personality has different sides, and it's hard to keep up with it. You likely have good taste in music and are an original and unique soul.

=D
Back to top Go down
Pixié
Ward
Ward
Pixié

Female
Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: What does your Aura look like Quiz   What does your Aura look like Quiz EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 8:08 pm

Troubled Sky
You are the sky before a storm, or a clear blue sky surrounded by dark clouds all around. Your life seems perfect on the outside, but closing in is a fate you're unsure of. You're most likely troubled and though you think you are over something, there might be darkness just on the horizon. Personality-wise, you're probably a generous and fun person with a dark secret that keeps you awake at night.

-sigh- it be true..
me and twin are in the same boat..[/center]
Back to top Go down
http://sephilialune.deviantart.com/
Șabïƞȩ
Going through the Portal
Going through the Portal
Șabïƞȩ

Female
Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: What does your Aura look like Quiz   What does your Aura look like Quiz EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 5:47 pm

Troubled Sky
You are the sky before a storm, or a clear blue sky surrounded by dark clouds all around. Your life seems perfect on the outside, but closing in is a fate you're unsure of. You're most likely troubled and though you think you are over something, there might be darkness just on the horizon. Personality-wise, you're probably a generous and fun person with a dark secret that keeps you awake at night

I agree
Back to top Go down
Karena Drako
Dancing with the Temptress
Dancing with the Temptress
Karena Drako

Female
Libra Horse

Other Characters
Names: Glenna Ward
Races: Witch
Abilities: Can use all sorts of Magick.

PostSubject: Re: What does your Aura look like Quiz   What does your Aura look like Quiz EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 2:33 am

Troubled Sky

that's pretty true..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What does your Aura look like Quiz   What does your Aura look like Quiz Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1